Submissions are now closed.
The idea for this show is to appeal to tourists and visitors to the area in the summer months of July and August. We are looking to show small, reasonably priced works that people can purchase and take with them immediately. The show will hang in the Upper Back part of the gallery from June 30th until Sept. 3rd. During that time art will rotate (if a piece is purchased a new one will go up in its place and we may rearrange work as needed).
2D work is accepted in a variety of mediums: paint, print, collage etc., but everything must be:
- For sale.
- No larger than 18″ x 22″ or 20″ square inches
- 100% ready to hang by the time of drop off. Pieces should either be framed, or on stretched canvas/cradled board with cleanly painted sides. All pieces must have hangers/wire on the back. FYI – Work on does not have to be framed at the time of submission. it just needs to be when dropped off for the show.
- Work by local artists and/or local scenes will be considered first, but we are open to all.
- 3D works will also be considered. Please email info@craiggallery for more details.
- We are also considering selling, photography or prints that are matted and nicely packaged behind plastic that people can flip through. If this is something you are interested in, please email. We are not accepting framed hung photography at this time.
- Drop off would ideally be Sunday June 25th but different dates can be discussed.
- Commission split 60% Artist – 40% Gallery
How to apply
- Email 1-4 images to firstname.lastname@example.org (we really appreciate you applying digitally and not bringing work into the gallery).
- Must include all info to be considered: Size, medium, price and any other pertinent info.
- Please also include your full name, phone number and mailing address.
- Deadline to apply: Sunday June 11, 2023.
Email any questions to email@example.com. Please note, there is only one person (Bridget) dealing with all email inquiries so I may not respond right away. Thanks for your understanding!