Submissions are now closed for the Meaford Show.
Meaford Show Info
We are very excited to announce that we will be holding a show for artists living or working in the municipality April/May 2022. This show is about celebrating local talent and our community of Meaford.
An opening reception will be held Friday April 22nd from 5pm to 7pm. Masks will be optional for this event and we will be serving wine & cheese.
For those who would be more comfortable viewing the show in a “mask only” environment, please call us and we can book a time for you to come in privately.
Opening Reception: April 22
Show Run: April 23 – May 8 (Artwork will hang for duration of the show).
Submission Deadline: April 10
Art Revue: Selection of art will happen between April 11-14 and we will contact artists by April 15 to let them if there work has been chosen.
Art drop off and pick-up: Sometime between April 18-20. Exact times TBD
- Artists living or with a studio in the Municipality of Meaford will be considered first.
- 1 – 3 individual pieces submitted per artist in either painting, print, photography, sculpture, ceramics etc.
- Artwork for sale will be considered first but artwork that is not for sale will be accepted too (Craig Gallery will take a 45% commission on anything sold at the show).
- Work must not have been displayed previously in local galleries or exhibitions.
- 2D work must be ready to hang.
Art will be selected by gallery owners based on visual impact, size of work, uniqueness, context of the piece (please include a description), and price point. We hope to have an interesting and eclectic show that reflects the different artists here in Meaford.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email “Meaford Show.”
Please note: We are only accepting digital submissions by email, nothing printed or hand delivered.
In the email please include the following:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- Address (include Postal Code)
- Artist Bio
- Galleries you currently display at (if none, please put none).
- 1-3 jpegs of artwork being submitted.
- Description of each work including size and medium.
- Price of each work if for sale, or NFS if not for sale.
- One link either to a website or Instagram etc.
- Any comments or questions you have.