We are very excited to announce that we will be holding a show for artists living in the municipality this October. This show is about celebrating local talent and our community of Meaford.
UPDATE: We have changed the dates for the Meaford Show which will now run from Oct. 29 – Nov. 14th and the deadline for submissions has been extended until Friday Oct. 8, 2021.
The show will include an online gallery and virtual tour that will live on our website for one year.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted so far! If there are no issues with your entry, we will be in contact with you after the Oct. 8th deadline.
Submission Deadline: Friday Oct. 8, 2021
Art drop off: TBD
Show Run: Oct. 29 – Nov. 14th (Artwork will hang for duration of the show).
Art work pick-up: TBD
- Artists living or with a studio in the Municipality of Meaford will be considered first.
- 1 – 3 individual pieces submitted per artist in either painting, print, photography, sculpture, ceramics etc.
- Artwork must be for sale (Craig Gallery will take a 45% commission on anything sold at the show).
- Work must not have been displayed previously in local galleries or exhibitions.
- 2D work must be ready to hang.
Art will be selected by gallery owners based on visual impact, size of work, uniqueness, context of the piece (please include a description), and price point. We hope to have an interesting and eclectic show that reflects the different artists here in Meaford.
If you have any questions or any difficulty with the form below, please email email@example.com.